INITIAL PAPER SUBMISSION PHASE:
Submission of papers and/or creation of accounts is done through EasyChair Conference System.
The link for paper submission is the following:
Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit full regular papers of their work. English is the working language of the Conference. Papers are limited to six (6) pages. Up to two (2) additional pages can be accepted, but additional page fees must be paid with registration.
Authors must adhere to the IEEE Conference written paper format. The author must submit the draft version of the paper for review before the due submission deadline. IEEE is very strict about the requirements for PDF files for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. We strongly recommend to use the set of templates in MS Word and LaTeX format provided by IEEE. Please use them to create your paper, but don't modify the style nor the format under any circumstances:
Submit only original work, not previously published or copyrighted. Prospective authors are expected to submit only their own original works. The Conference will be using the CrossCheck automated screening system to help verify originality of papers. Submitted works may be compared to over 20 million articles in databases worldwide. Papers that violate IEEE's publication principles may be summarily rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION PHASE:
Technical papers accepted for the Conference after the peer review process may be published in the final technical program, and may be indexed in IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex, subject to final approval by the Conference Technical Committee. Authors wishing to publish a technical paper must agree to items below:
A. The first author should be a young engineer or a graduating MSc student
B. Adhere to the Conference written paper format
English is the working language of the Conference. Papers are limited to six (A4) sized pages. Up to 2 additional pages can be accepted.
Templates for written papers are available in:
Due to unavoidable differences between computer programs, authors may detect very slight differences between these templates. Papers following any of these templates, and conforming to IEEE PDF requirements, will be acceptable.
Papers must be converted to IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF format. Information about proper PDF format is detailed in this document. Authors are encouraged to use the free IEEE PDF eXpress system to convert their files. Use the code ID: 40578X when accessing the IEEE PDF eXpress system.
C. Sign and submit copyright to IEEE
Signing and submission will be performed electronically through the online submission system, when final versions of papers are submitted.
Instructions in how to use IEEE PDF eXpress
YEF-ECE is registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress which checks to make sure that all conference articles meet IEEE Xplore PDF compatibility.
IEEE PDF eXpress website: http://www.pdf-express.org
Conference ID: 40578X; see below about creating a password.
1. Click: "New Users – Click Here".
2. Enter 40578X for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
3. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
1. Enter 40578X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
2. When you click "Login", you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
3. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
4. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
1. Enter 40578X for the Conference ID, email address and password.
Steps for Uploading and Checking PDF Files:
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
4. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”.
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.